Warehouse Management System For SAP Business One
The SAP Business One Warehouse Management System (WMS) streamlines and optimises processes to achieve the best productivity and efficiency when managing inventory. With improved functionality that supports the management of warehouse data and the tracking of stock movements, our WMS gives managers a real-time overview of inventory, with software constantly monitoring and updating every change in cost and quantity, so that informed business decisions can be taken at any time.
Take control of your business inventory
With SAP Business One WMS, you can:
1. Increase productivity with efficient barcode technology, allowing your scanning processes to increase up to ten times in speed, and significantly increase accuracy by reducing room for human error.
2. Control multiple warehouses from a single, user-friendly dashboard, tracking real-time stock levels and carrying out instant visibility checks for surplus inventory.
3. Generate price lists with different currencies, price points, or discounts automatically applied to specific vendor transactions, helping you manage customer accounts, cash sales, or high-volume discounts.
4. Track receipts and stock transfers between warehouses, integrating price lists where necessary to update inventory values.
5. Manage BOMS, resource requirements, and production orders, thereby cutting costs and increasing efficiency.
6. Generate reports using a wealth of tools, delivered in multiple formats such as Word, Excel, or PDF.
7. Increase visibility of stock with real-time tracking and traceability, making stock picking far times more efficient.
How SAP Business One WMS can strengthen business relationships
Positive supplier and customer relationships are at the heart of successful businesses, securing long-term loyalty to your brand and expanding your presence online and on the ground.
SAP Business One WMS gives suppliers and customers greater visibility over your inventory, with online self-service tools allowing them to see available inventory, order status, delivery schedules, and billing information.
Full integration with other business management software improves access to data, so that you can view customer’s current and past orders, match products to customers according to their historical purchase behaviour, identify optimum times to contact customers for reorders, and plan and track deliveries to meet customers’ expectations for a fast turnaround.