SAP Business One key features
- Options for structuring your chart of accounts including segmentation.
- Comprehensive Financial and Tax Reporting including Intrastat.
- Multicurrency transactions with exchange rate revaluations.
- Fixed Asset control with capitalisation, depreciation run, revaluations and retirement.
- Maintain multiple financial budgets with comparison & variance reporting.
- Report Profit & Loss by Project and Cost Centre.
- Automated recurring documents including Invoices and Journals.
- Track Sales Opportunities with definable pipeline milestones and margin analysis.
- Integrated CRM for leads, customers and suppliers with automated Activities and Alerts with hourly/daily/monthly reminders.
- Create general or Item specific Blanket agreements for customers and suppliers to reflect long term commitments.
- Immediate access to Available to Promise, Last Prices, Gross Profit during the sales process.
- Detailed field level history by user for all documents and master data.
- Integration to MS Outlook for bulk mailing of all documents. Configurable e-Mail Groups.
- Comprehensive periodical analysis with Gross Profit by Customer, Items or Sales Agent.
- Stock control for all finished goods and raw materials.
- Selected Items can be managed by Batch Numbers or Serial Numbers with allocation at the sales order or picking stage.
- Multiple warehouses and bin locations.
- Flexible Pick & Pack manager with multiple filters including fulfilment percentage.
- Drop Ship warehouses allow direct delivery orders to be fulfilled without the need for stock receipts.
- Materials requirement planning to plan your purchases based upon existing demand, forecast and stock minimums.
- Full Production processing, bill of materials and resource planning.