b1 WEEE key features
Sales & Collection
- Sales Quotations can be prepared quickly and efficiently for multiple sites and multiple processing requirements.
- Accepted Sales Quotations can be easily converted into one or multiple jobs for onsite or offsite processing.
- Jobs can be scheduled for collection in the SAP calendar by individual and vehicle.
- Record the vehicle, operatives, location, building, floor, internal labels ranges.
- Automated paperwork for job instructions and Hazardous Waste Regulations 2005 (Consignment Note and WEEE Transfer Note).
- Collected jobs are recorded into SAP via web screens allowing multiple users to simultaneously record details of serialised and non-serialised items.
- Flexible choices of predefined values to be entered at the check in stage (e.g. Asset Number, Manufacturer, Model, Weight etc.)
- Automatic recognition of the processing required from the original quotation allows the warehouse operative to easily identify which process route the scanned items should follow.
- Import details of units processed onsite with full tracebaility of serial numbers to the job.
- Individual processing of serialised items allows the recording of serial numbers inside the unit (Containers and contents are supported up to 5 levels), which may or may not require additional processing.
- Integration of Tabernus or Blancco data back to the original serial number.
Tracking & Invoicing
- Automated alerts to relevant personnel for jobs recieved, in process, completed, approved and invoiced.
- Resale of processed equipment with audit trails and reporting back to the original job.
- Automated reporting for the Hazardous Waste Return.