b1 Rental Key Features
- Check rental item availability and its current location. Items can be reserved against a sales order based on availability.
Easily convert rental reservations into orders with one click.
Automatic transfer of inventory from available to reserve, and reserve to rental warehouses.
Create Kits of items related to a rental item to rent or sell additional products.
- Identify availabilty of items in multiple depots.
- Receive inventory of serialised and non-serialised items by barcode scanning.
- Identify the status and location of all rental assets.
- Combine both rental and non-rental items on the same sales order.
- Define billing cycles based on 5 or 7 day weeks.
- Define billing timeframes with start dates based upon the shipping date or rental start date.
- Define automated recurring invoices for contract billing.
- Define rental pricing factors based upon length of the rental and by Item Group.
- Despatch inventory of serialised and non-serialised items by barcode scanning.
- Allow partial despatch and return of rental items on the order.
- Receive rental items back into inventory by barcode scanning.
- Mark items for inspection and maintenance prior to receiving into inventory.
- Account for consumed and damaged items.
- Full invoicing and settlement on rental return.
- Split invoices into weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly payment terms.
- Report on expected return dates for forecasting.